3 Month Lifestyle Transformation – $3600
Accountability coaching for new habits & real change.
Allow me to be your change agent for new habits & overcoming obstacles. The 3 Month Lifestyle Transformation program will be based on trust, communication, and unwavering support as I show you how to integrate body, mind, emotions, foods, and lifestyle habits. By purchasing the Lifestyle Transformation program you will receive:
Initial, Mid, & Final Consults (1.5 hours each) where we will go over your previously submitted uBiome testing results & design a food plan recommended by the Institute for Functional Medicine. We will also discuss your goals during the transformation, as well as any health concern’s you may have. Weigh-ins, pictures, and measurements are strongly encouraged. From there we will have weekly hour long follow-up consults, where we discuss your food & life log, as well as discussing information sent by me via weekly emails. You will also have 12 weekly personal correspondence via text, phone, or email with a 24hr response time. 24 infrared sauna sessions to be used over the course of the 3 months.
You will be required to order two uBiome tests, one for a baseline and the second to be discussed at your final consult.
*Additional testing & supplements may be suggested and are at the expense of the client.
Below are the 12 topics to be highlighted in the informational emails sent by me:
- How to shop – Reading labels, know your companies, navigating a grocery store, farmers markets
- Preparing foods – InstaPot, Vitamix, salads, smoothies
- Preparing foods – Juicers, Sprouting, Fermented foods, plant-based food diversity. Focus on exploration of the microbiome.
- Ordering from restaurants – What to watch for, how to eat, & what to drink
- Finding your routine – Morning and evening routines are essential for success. Emphasis on bowel movements.
- The importance of nothing – Meditation, breathe, sound, & awareness.
- Toiletries & essential oils – What’s hiding in your shampoo, toothpaste, & other toiletries?
- Environmental exposures & the benefits of saunas – Know what’s in your local water & learn about air quality.
- Movement & Joy – Emotional self care.
- Creativity & hobbies – What sparks you?
- Potlucks & social situations- What to bring & how to eat.
- Sleep, rest, & leisure – Designed for your particular need.